Yariv Adler is a Civil Engineering Constituent on behalf of Tel Hai College and a Certified Building Inspector in Construction Engineering, as of 2005 registered with the Engineers Register.
Specialist in interior and exterior renovations, finishing and flooring work as well as specializing in the removal of a dangerous building order 3 / a.
In addition, a rival specializes in engineering home inspection before buying and selling and assessing overall costs. Has rich experience of over 25 years in the field of renovations and construction.
In his youth, Yariv began his job as a construction worker and contractor assistant, and then graduated with a degree in construction studies in civil engineering at Tel Hai College.
Yariv specializes in supervising and managing work and projects in companies such as:
• ‘Aviv’ – Specialization in beam gripping carried by the Assuta Hospital project.
• Gypsum Rum Company – Managing work for Gypsum Rum until key delivery, when building Swiss Swiss Credit Bank, Tel Aviv Museum Tower.
• A. Weiss – sub-management of the largest transaction room construction project in Israel, Lin National Building, Tel Aviv.
• Eyal Shrig Supervision Company – Sub-Supervision of the White House in Savyon.
• Delivery of the wave building on the Geha Direct Insurance Road to operational level.
Also, rival Adler has performed dozens of projects in person, including the following:
• Concrete restoration and removal of a dangerous building order over 3 high-rise buildings in the center
• Exterior and interior renovation, commercial hangar for clothing company “nununu”
• Renovation and renovation of a private home in Herzliya until the finish of the acrylic slate
Sagit Adler is a licensed real estate broker and consultant with extensive experience in the Tel Aviv and Haifa real estate market.
Specializes in asset sales, rental and native English speaker.
Accompanied by foreign residents, returning residents and residents of the country pleasant and professional.